WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Ever hear of Knowing-Minds.com ?

SydneyS
01-04-2013, 07:51 PM
Hey- I don't know if this a brand new company or not. I had never heard of it. When I first went to the site it said "re-launching Jan 13", now it says re-launching Feb 1. They are taking applications apparently. I emailed them with a few questions 2 weeks ago but never got a reply.

Betsy
01-07-2013, 01:27 PM
Sydney,

Don't be discouraged, it takes a new line quite a while to get up and rolling, advertising, getting clients, workers, etc. I am sure you will hear back soon.

Best!

Happy New Year

Betsy

Kathleen Avino
02-22-2013, 02:53 PM
Hi...I am a tested psychic on knowing-minds..we are new in the US -- sorry for any delay -- we are now up and running..resend your questions and I am sure you will now get a reply! My screen name is Psychic Kathleen..tested, caring and accurate if you need a reading give me a call! God Bless Love Kathleen :)

WardenofMagick
03-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Personally, I wouldn't apply to any psychic website what misspells the word "psychic" as "Pyshcic" on their Application FAQ page; up to you, though. Best of luck!

elana242
03-28-2013, 09:42 AM
This is the only site that I am making money on. They pay well, but still have several glitches to work out. It seems all the sites are slow, so I work for myself and Knowing-Minds
My name on there is Kindred Elana. :)

home
05-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Do they pay more than 30 cents per. minute? Do they do direct deposit and how often do they pay?

alexbinaac
07-02-2013, 10:25 PM
Maybe their launching project getting late.

home
07-03-2013, 07:59 PM
I sent you a private message.

home
07-03-2013, 08:00 PM
Elana, I sent you a private message. When you have time, please respond.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1