WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Essential Oil Line Added

MMShell
01-04-2013, 09:26 AM
The truth is, essential oils are a safer and more effective alternative for natural wellness, beauty, and in many cases for to the use of toxic home cleaners and disinfectants, eliminating the need for antibacterial products.

GO has added a line of essential oils from Alexandria Brighton.

Here are some facts about GO's essential oils.

Because of the rigid standards in place you can be guaranteed of the following:

Essential Oils from organically grown and wild-harvested cultivated plant life.

No pesticides or chemicals have been used in the cultivation of ANY crop.

100% pure therapeutic essential oils. No additives, extenders, or chemicals added.

All extraction is done in a manner that preserves the integrity of the organic, wild-harvested plant life.

No irradiation or GMO plant materials used for distillation or extraction.

No sewage sludge used on any plants from which Green Organics International essential oils have been sourced.

Cruelty-free oils, no animal testing or animal products used.

No cross-contamination from allergens; peanuts, milk, tree nuts, wheat, soy, fish, eggs or shellfish.

Authentic, therapeutic-grade essential oils, independently tested and documented for purity and authenticity.

Lot numbers and batch numbers on each bottle are used to document and assure authenticity.

All of Green Organics International essential oils and blends will be sourced and formulated exclusively by Alexandria Brighton, an expert in essential oil formulation and education.

lorah
01-07-2013, 07:59 AM
That's really exciting! I love and believe in Essential Oils wholeheartedly! Both for myself and my furkids.

MMShell
01-07-2013, 02:25 PM
Lol...I have to laugh because I see we have a lot in common with our furkids! :)

I became a firm believer in all natural products about 6 years ago when they made a significant impact in our family's lives.

lorah
01-08-2013, 12:30 AM
LOL my 'girls' were the ones who got me interested in them for myself! I got Olivia from a puppy mill that was shut down here and only wanted the best for her and then 3 weeks later, SURPRISE!! She gave us 3 baby girls! So now I have 4 shih tzus and from the get go have always wanted the very best for them. I home cook for them and raise them as close to 100% natural as I can. Lavender Oil has been a wonderful thing for them, both for flea repellent AND calming during storms etc. I'm a definite believer!

MMShell
01-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Awwwww... That's wonderful and wow what a surprise! We had 5 kitties, one passed right before Xmas, so now 4.. All adopted. We have one doggy that was rescued a mix... We've had her 13 yrs so we think she's almost 15. All our babies!

That's great to hear about the lavender, our dog is terrified of storms and well I hate the flea treatments. She got heart worms a few yrs ago and the medicine almost killed her. Mind you it's the same medication they give humans....hmmmmm... Makes you think...

I would love to connect more and hear more about your fur babies!

lorah
01-09-2013, 02:27 AM
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your kitty! I also have 5 outdoor cats. I live in the country on 7 acres an they are great for 'mouse control' (I am deathly afraid of them!) I am also sorry to hear that you almost lost your dog! I hear stories like this constantly and it just confirms to me that I am doing the right thing for my girls. I don't vaccinate, stay clear of the vet and I think my girls are better off because of it. They will be a year old next month and Olivia just turned 8 in August. Olivia acts like she is still a pup. I would love to connect more with you and share stories! I'm finding that "my way of thinking" ticks a lot of people off. I guess because I don't judge what people do that I expect them NOT to judge me. LOL Feel free to PM me anytime!

MMShell
01-09-2013, 04:59 PM
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your kitty! I also have 5 outdoor cats. I live in the country on 7 acres an they are great for 'mouse control' (I am deathly afraid of them!) I am also sorry to hear that you almost lost your dog! I hear stories like this constantly and it just confirms to me that I am doing the right thing for my girls. I don't vaccinate, stay clear of the vet and I think my girls are better off because of it. They will be a year old next month and Olivia just turned 8 in August. Olivia acts like she is still a pup. I would love to connect more with you and share stories! I'm finding that "my way of thinking" ticks a lot of people off. I guess because I don't judge what people do that I expect them NOT to judge me. LOL Feel free to PM me anytime!

Wow!! Im not a fan of mice but I don't like seeing my kitties catch one either!! LOL.. Speaking of vaccinations...... When I adopted my last kitty a maine coon mix.... Well the agency made me take the other 4 to get "up to date"... I had no choice and after about $400 for the "up to date" visit...... well two of the cats got extremely sick.. One was having seizures and I really thought she was gone and the other lost extreme weight and became lethargic... My vet thought I was nuts when I said it was the shots... Needless to say I found a new vet... But when my late Diamond began getting sick I took her to the new vet and told them no "up to date" shots and explained.. They said my cats probably got a contaminate batch... Forget that.. Look at what just happened to the people that were sickened and died from the steroid injections because the batches were contaminated...
Yeah people get ticked at me too, but unless you've experienced it there is no understanding it... Glad we connected and I will chat more with you via our emails! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1