WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Exciting Opportunity, State Reps!

CountryGourmetHome
01-01-2013, 08:06 PM
Shane and I want to share some exciting news! In order to help our consultants to build their personal businesses we have create a state rep page on our main company website. Each state has a company rep with listings of events.

If you have experience with leadership and or events we are also accepting applications for consultants for our remaining states. A great way to get on board with CGH and our ground floor opportunity. You can contact me direct at the home office for more details.

New products for January ~

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Indulgence Bars and Creamy Bath Butter

Creamy Mint Fudge Mix - makes creamy white chocolate mint fudge in 2 minutes

lorah
01-03-2013, 10:14 AM
I just sent you an email through the Home Office website.

CountryGourmetHome
01-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Hi Lora :), I have replied to your email.

lorah
01-04-2013, 01:29 AM
Thanks for the info Amy, I am seriously considering the opportunity. Can you tell me how much salt is in the mixes? Most food companies that I have seen before seem to load their products with salt. I love that your products are made in the USA! Hard to find anymore!

SpiritualWAHM
01-12-2013, 12:29 PM
I am new to CGH but is it possible to get listed in my state?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1