WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Are You Nuts?

Annie-Pat
01-01-2013, 10:46 AM
Just got a post from another weightloss group asking us to share our top 13 goals for 2013.

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj558/zippy9991/cb_zps47b7ccd9.jpg

All I can say is yikes! 13 is waaaay too many and a big reason resolutions don't stick.

We're ambitiously unrealistic. [that's a nice way to say CRAZY.] Please don't set yourself up for that kind of failure.

"I'm giving up sugar, cigarettes and coffee."

Really? How long do you think THAT diet will last? Why not throw in running a marathon, too?

Best way to climb up that mountain is one step at a time. And baby steps work, too.
Stop being Super Woman. NO ONE can do that.

More important, WHY DO YOU WANT TO?

It's a new year; choose a new normal. Choose you.

kbell87
01-09-2013, 07:46 AM
Good advice :)

PeachSonria
01-09-2013, 07:59 AM
My fitness goals for the next six months are:

1. Do 3 hours of cardio weekly
2. Do strength training at least 2 times per week
3. Run a 15 minute mile

Hopefully I can accomplish all my goals by 4 July 2013

I am on the right track...but 3 fitness goals is enough for me right now...

Amy Jacobs
01-09-2013, 10:18 AM
People try all or nothing. Unrealistic goals definitely! I give them 2 weeks and the wont be back (LOL!)

momsbusy247
01-09-2013, 05:22 PM
It's hard enough to keep up with 1 resolution let along 13! :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1