WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

suse
12-31-2012, 05:56 AM
It's been quiet on the Watkins board lately - I really hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season, both personally and in your business! I happen to pick up a delightful new regular customer out of the blue in December, I love it when that happens. She knows the products and uses them on a regular basis, and lives close by so delivery is a breeze.

If you haven't made your 2013 business plans yet for the new year, consider doing it. Make them lofty goals - even if you don't reach them, you'll still get further than if you had no goal to strive for! :D

greenteam
01-01-2013, 10:08 AM
I just joined Watkins right before Christmas and I am excited to see what the future holds!:)

bianca5454
01-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Welcome to the Watkins family!

Happy New Year to all & here is to a VERY successful 2013! :D

suse
01-01-2013, 02:13 PM
Congratulations and welcome, Greenteam - Best of luck on your new business!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1