WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Really interested!

wahdnate
12-30-2012, 10:17 AM
I'm really interested in joining scentsy and was wondering if you guys know of any other male reps? Also I am looking for a good supportive sponsor that will help me out! Thanks

Triciaromo1123
12-30-2012, 10:57 AM
I'm really interested in joining scentsy and was wondering if you guys know of any other male reps? Also I am looking for a good supportive sponsor that will help me out! Thanks

I go on the Scentsy forum provided by corporate and there are a lot of male reps out there:)

LAscents
12-30-2012, 08:54 PM
I have a number of men actively working their biz. I sent you a PM with some contact info.

christyvw2004
12-31-2012, 12:21 PM
That is one of the things that blew me away at convention---the men involved with Scentsy. Talked to a few---one was on my team and he was putting himself through college working as a Scentsy Consultant...Not sure where you are located but know this---there is plenty of other "males" involved. Lmk if you have any other questions that noone has answered.

kainsley\
01-02-2013, 10:24 AM
I have several men on my team including my brother who are very successful with Scentsy. Best of luck in your decision!

SavannaMarie
01-04-2013, 10:10 PM
I know of a male consultant that just hit Director in under a year of selling, he is amazing! Plus my other half works his honey off helping with my business! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1