WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Promote item I sell on Amazon

jennysmom2
12-25-2012, 11:10 PM
This might not be the right spot for this question, but I will try anyway. I sell an unique item on Amazon with my own UPC. It currently gets a very low page ranking compared to a competitor with the same item and different UPC. Any ideas how I can get my rating up? My item has a lower retail price. I would appreciate any ideas. Thanks, Cholette

chrisyr7
01-23-2013, 11:16 PM
how did you get our own upc?

rkaudia
02-17-2013, 06:29 AM
Maybe try changing or adding keywords or description. Also, switching over to Fulfilled By Amazon might help.

Abe162
04-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Go into the listing and click on the "more information" tab. Add keywords and such. Also add more information in the description

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1