WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

robynec
12-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Seems wild that 2012 is almost over....That sure went fast LOL
I am super excited for Jan to roll around because we get our new 2012 spring/summer catalogs.....:)
Anyone else get their new catalogs fairly early in the year???

cabimom
12-22-2012, 09:56 AM
Yes!! I just ordered my Spring/Summer 2013 catalogs and jewelry samples. Ours debuts in January too. Can't wait!

TSmom
12-22-2012, 01:52 PM
When does the new catty come out?

Crissy
12-22-2012, 07:19 PM
I am almost more excited to get our new lia sophia style guide than I am for Christmas to come! :)

I was mailed Dec 20th so I am hoping and wishing that it will be in my mailbox on Monday. Jan is the last month of our fall/winter line and I can't wait to order all my samples on Jan 1st! I earned $950 in jewelry premiums plus $1,200 of the new line for $120! Oh and 77% off anything else I decide I must have! lol

Love this time of year. So exciting for all of us!

robynec
12-22-2012, 09:25 PM
TSmom our Catalog with Cookie Lee will be live on Jan 3rd....
Can't wait to see all the new pieces colors and styles.....
Cabimom gotta love this time of year that is for sure:)

WOW crissy that is fantastic....Way to go.:)

cabimom
12-23-2012, 10:47 AM
Our catalogs start January 1, our websites will be updated by Jan 2 (our home office is closed on New Year's Day) .

liz.jewels
12-23-2012, 10:47 AM
We just got 14 new pieces to hold us over until Valentine's day, and then our Spring catalog comes out near the end of February. They are retiring a lot of the pieces with more beading, so I am expecting LOTS of sterling silver coming in February. SO EXCITED!

I also love this time of year!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1