WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : dont use cafemom!!

auntiemissa
12-20-2012, 10:14 AM
i have been deleted 3 times just today. i have 3 seperate email accts and after my first acct was deleted, i joined under a diff emal acct. it was then deleted minutes after i joined.after being deleted the 3rd time, i have no more emails to sign up under and therefore am outta luck.I dont understand why this is happening. maybe they dont like my names i used??

*In*2*Win*
12-20-2012, 10:24 AM
If you broke their posting rules, they might be tracking your IP address

Bonnie

auntiemissa
12-20-2012, 11:35 AM
ah they emailed me back. because i havent had my a child YET im not considered a mom so i cant be on there! how retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they have a section in the sign up for trying to conceive, expecting and such so why i dont count is beyond me. i have tried emailing them some more so we will see but i honestly dont think i wanna be a part of that community anymore

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1