WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Telephone Handsets

Psychickaren
12-17-2012, 07:13 AM
What is the best telephone headset to use ? Any suggestions ?

SydneyS
12-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Hi! Do you mean for corded or cordless? I have always used corded phones and headsets. Most of the time that means you have to stay in one place or lug the phone/headset around. I use the Plantroncs Practica which is a relatively small square keypad with a headset and I attach it to a long phone cord. I haven't had any problems with it. I had another model of Plantronics that had to be plugged ito a regular phone. it had a separate unit to control volume and I often got terrible electronic feedback.

Psychickaren
12-19-2012, 08:23 AM
Hi! Do you mean for corded or cordless? I have always used corded phones and headsets. Most of the time that means you have to stay in one place or lug the phone/headset around. I use the Plantroncs Practica which is a relatively small square keypad with a headset and I attach it to a long phone cord. I haven't had any problems with it. I had another model of Plantronics that had to be plugged ito a regular phone. it had a separate unit to control volume and I often got terrible electronic feedback.
Hi !

I just wanted to say. Thank-you ! So, much for your reply. You were a great help.

SydneyS
12-21-2012, 06:57 PM
You're welcome! Unfortunately the Practica doesn't have a belt clip on the keypad, so I just set it in a fanny pack and then I can walk around ;) I got mine on eBay or Amazon.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1