WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : When do your Sales slow?

shellybelly
12-12-2012, 12:46 PM
I have found that selling used clothing my sales are slow now and right before summer break... I think that now is because not too many people buy used items for gifts... understandable and right before Summer because everyone is busy traveling and planning for the summer.

What do you think?

FreeElectricity
12-13-2012, 07:53 AM
Probably true. People are looking for new gift items and are busy. Sales may pick up by mid-January when things slow down and people are looking for deals. Where do you sell? I work with TripleClicks. Have you ever listed items there? If you're interested PM me and I'll send you a link to look into it.

Theresa

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1