WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Gluten free products?

lisabathome
12-11-2012, 11:01 AM
Is there a lot of them with this company?

tjk34
12-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Is there a lot of them with this company?

Hello :-) Unfortunately, we are not certified Gluten Free. We do have one item that does not contain wheat and is also not manufactured in a facility that handles wheat and that is the Spinach & Herb Dip Mix.

lisabathome
12-12-2012, 11:53 AM
ok - great thank you - I have a very good friend who cannot have gluten

LynnAndreske
12-14-2012, 04:15 PM
I'll add to Tracy's comments.

We do have a nutritional guide on our site that shares all the info on each of our products.
Those who are in need of gluten free, or other special dietary needs, often find our
guide helpful....
If you'd like to share this with your friend, depending on gluten intolerant she is, she
may find something that meets her needs.

When on our site, click on Shop Our Products
Then on the RIGHT side of the page under the larger pix you will see
Fall/Winter Nutrtional Information tabs Click on that it will open our full information.

Terese Ciaccio
01-25-2013, 08:27 PM
Hello :-) Unfortunately, we are not certified Gluten Free. We do have one item that does not contain wheat and is also not manufactured in a facility that handles wheat and that is the Spinach & Herb Dip Mix.

That is great to know! The Spinach & Herb Dip is one of my favorites!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1