WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Avon Delivery

SAHMof2
12-10-2012, 10:31 AM
As I got home from taking a proctored test at the school I saw a man on a golf cart with two carts behind it. He kept riding up and down the street like he was lost. As I was walking up to the front door thinking how odd that was he pulled into the yard. He was the UPS man bringing the Avon. I said "you look like your driving a different vehicle." He said "yeah, it's something were doing during the holidays." lol

Has anyone else seen their UPS guy driving golf carts?

*In*2*Win*
12-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Wow, hope he had ID
I would have worried he was taking our deliveries instead of delivering them!

Bonnie

SAHMof2
12-10-2012, 06:46 PM
lol I know right. But he had the device that you have to scan and sign for. After a couple hours I left to pick the kids up from school and saw an UPS truck. I am not sure if he was the new kid and they made him do it as a prank or what. He wasn't the same UPS guy that normally delivers here.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1