WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Non-Phone Tutoring Jobs

MelindaJ
12-05-2012, 01:14 PM
I wanted to see if anyone knows of any tutoring companies besides Brainfuse where you can do oline tutoring by only messaging, no talking on the phone with students or using Skype. I am not able to do any kind of talking with 3 little kids. I worked for Brainfuse for 3 years and I had to quit. I would like to work for them again, but it has been over a year and will not hire me back. Any advice would be appreciated, I have been out of work for 1 1/2 years now and desperately need a work at home job.

djunamod
12-06-2012, 08:27 AM
I believe Smarthinking is non-phone tutoring work but I don't know if they are hiring. I've sent my resume to them countless times and finally got an email inviting me to take some kind of writing test for them and never heard back after that.

You could give them a shot.

Djuna

MelindaJ
12-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Thank you very much. I have heard of them before and I will give it a try and send in my application.