WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Updating Starter Kits

AprioriCandy
11-28-2012, 06:40 AM
Soon, the Leaders of Apriori Beauty will be receiving input for updating our Starter Kits!

What are the most valuable items you think should be included?

XO Candy

cindi8d
11-28-2012, 12:45 PM
fun! one thing that would be great would be more samples....maybe 2 time capsules and 5 of the strip-set?

AprioriCandy
11-29-2012, 07:31 AM
I would like to see it have the complete business tool set, that way everyone knows what is in it, we get a discount when ordering it separately, and it gets them off the a great start!
;-)

cindi8d
12-08-2012, 05:31 PM
I wonder if they would consider having a "build your own" starter kit? Everything would have the Paper basics - Consultant Manual, Now What Workbook, etc. But after that, perhaps you have a certain amount a "points" to add to your bag, everything has a value (samples, catalogs, even products) and you can create your own starter kit. If you go over on your points, you simply pay the difference....
too complex?
I would love to be able to customize my own starter kit!
For those who didn't want to, there would be the option of one that is already pre-assembled...?

cindi

cindi8d
12-21-2012, 02:06 PM
Elizabeth let me know the other day that our kit will for sure include more samples! Details are coming in January.

Cindi

AprioriCandy
12-21-2012, 07:14 PM
That is wonderful news, Cindi!,

Whatever is offered needs to be very useful to jump start a business, and very easy
to reorder.

Personally, I love the new sample strips, yet like to keep Time Capsules on hand for those who would like to try our beauty drink. Catalogs, always!

I can't wait!
It will be a very wonderful New Year!
XO

cindi8d
01-07-2013, 06:56 PM
Do you know a release date for the new kit? I'm on pins and needles!!

Cindi

AprioriCandy
01-07-2013, 07:56 PM
On the Managers/Directors call they said mid January - which is next week!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1