WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

sherry5225
11-27-2012, 02:28 PM
If you have ever thought of getting into the best shape of your life with Team Beachbody products. Or if you have ever thought of working the Team Beachbody business...then now is the time to take action!

I have just a few spots left in my next Facebook Beachbody Challenge group which will be starting on Monday, Dec 3rd! This is the perfect opportunity for you to take control of your health and fitness OR consider the business, OR both! Email me today at [email protected] and tell me "I want to be IN the challenge!" so I can save your spot and send you even more details.

Here are the details:

Before you start the newest diet and health fad...
Before you sign up for that gym membership or hire a personal trainer...
or Before you just GIVE UP....

Find out how you can meet all your fitness, weight loss, and health goals at home, on your own time...while growing relationships and meeting new friends on Facebook!

HOW? Join our Facebook Beachbody Challenge

What is a BB challenge group? It is a group of 5 to 6 people who commit to a Beachbody fitness plan for 60 days. The workouts are done at home on your own time.The OPTIONAL eating plan consists of substituting one meal a day with Shakeology, "the healthiest meal of the day." Then you login daily, once a day, to our online group for all the support, encouragement, and accountability you need from your Beachbody coach and the other 5 or 6 members of the challenge group.

What: Beachbody Challenge Group

Cost: $25 to $215 ONE TIME for the entire program and support for 60 to 90 days! (cost depends on which exercise program determined is right for you, whether or not you use an exercise DVD program you already have or if you want to buy a new one; and whether or not you are able and willing to supplement with the Beachbody meal replacement shake, Shakeology)

Can you tell me more?

Sure! Want more info?

1) First, Watch the first 4 minutes of this video to learn about the Beachbody Challenge! -> http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/SherryP100?bctid=1247409409001

2) Visit this site to learn more about Shakeology --> http://www.myshakeology.com/sherryp100

3) Ready to sign up and join the facebook group? We will be starting on Dec 3. I expect this group to fill within the next few days, so if you want to join us, message me or email me at [email protected] and say "I want to be IN the challenge!"

Decide. Commit. Succeed.

Exercise is the Fountain of Youth!

Sherry P
Ind Team Beachbody Coach
713-557-1921

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1