WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Considering Watkins

jwinter
11-19-2012, 11:20 AM
I was wondering if anyone who is already a rep could give me some information. I just need to know the basics about Watkins. How much is it join? Is it a monthly fee? Do you have to buy product up front? What is the discount for reps?

Any help would be great!

Thank you

bianca5454
11-20-2012, 03:13 AM
Hi jwinter,
I would be happy to help you out. I will send you a PM with additional info, but you are more than welcom to click on my sig line.

To join: $39.95
No mins, no quotas - no start up purchase.
No monthly fees. Just order what you want when you want it.
The discount is 25% and goes up when building a team and/or based on your overall volume sales.

HTH :)

suse
11-26-2012, 06:06 AM
Just wanted to welcome you to the Watkins forum and wish you good luck in your decision to find a home based business. Watkins is great!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1