WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Satka
11-17-2012, 09:22 AM
This is actually a post on behalf of a friend of mine, I'm just trying to help her out in her quest :)

She is a 24 year old Turkish citizen, currently living in Turkey. Graduated top of her class in Urban planning at a top university in Istanbul.

She speaks almost native level English, high intermediate German and has experience tutoring all the above languages and other basic subjects both privately and also as a volunteer in a primary school.

The reason she is looking for this line of work is she is currently preparing to do her masters in central Europe next year and needs a bit of extra income but doesn't believe anyone would hire her without a teaching certificate. Is this true or where can I tell her to look?

NewYorkEnglishTeacher
01-05-2013, 03:18 PM
Have her contact cbykal on Skype and tell him that "Connie in New York" sent her. He is GREAT to work for!