WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Info

ssams62
11-17-2012, 07:17 AM
I just ordered a kit from NEC and was wanting some info on them. If anyone knows anything about this company and how hard or easy it is to get approved it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You in advance!
Sheryl:)

craftinggranny
11-20-2012, 12:32 PM
The process on getting approved IS the training process. It all depends on you on how well you can follow instructions. Very few people get approved on the first try - but some do....most after the 3rd try. Your work will be critiqued telling you both what you did correct and what you need improvement on. Once you are approved they will send you supplies for 10 of the item. They want to make sure you can make more than one consistently. I am approved on over 10 items and passed some on the first try, some on the 2nd but most on the 3rd. Some people go up to 5 or 6 tries before passing. When you run out of supplies after your 3rd try and aren't approved yet, they will send you more supplies without any extra cost.

Our work needs to be consistently good enough for them to sell.....some reach that level sooner and for some it just takes a little longer. They are patient and will work with you and if you have any questions they will be happy to explain more clearly. Either an email or phone call will work. I always preferred calling....staff are always nice and helpful.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1