WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Here!

southernscrappn
11-15-2012, 06:37 AM
Hello fellow wahms/sahms!

I have been a crafter for many years and sold on ETSY years ago but with military life moving like crazy I had to stop for awhile. I am back at it and soooo excited! Its my hobby for sure!

I offer smal crafts along with anything cardstock,brag books, greeting cards and more :)

cant wait to get to know everyone! :)

ssams62
11-17-2012, 07:47 PM
Hello glad to meet you. I am new to this room also. I have not done any work at home crafts yet but am wanting to start. If you have any ideas I sure would love to hear them.
Thanks,
Sherry

lilizbit
11-20-2012, 08:43 AM
Good to have you around here! I am "new" here again too! We are also military, so I completely understand where you are coming from.

I love meeting fellow crafters...and wish you the best of luck.

I do digital scrapbooking and help other families with my premade digital scrapbook pages.

Hope you find your groove and enjoy the benefits of doing what you love :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1