WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : skype readings

Barbarapaulson
11-14-2012, 03:25 PM
Do you offer skype readings? Please share your experience.

Pink Widow
11-15-2012, 11:10 AM
Personally I have not offered them yet, but my daughter does and she loves it.

Not sure what experiences you are looking for?

Barbarapaulson
11-15-2012, 12:12 PM
The cons and pros of reading on skype. :)

Lydia2000
11-27-2012, 10:15 AM
Wow, skype readings, that is a really good idea! A very good friend of mine is doing tarot readings via phone, so she had to get in touch with her costumer via land- and mobilelines (appearently she found a good solution: ect-virtualpbx (http://www.ect-virtualpbx.com/Fixed_Mobile_Convergence.html)), but doing it via skype seems really simple, too! how does she charge the fee? via paypal and before the reading?

Pink Widow
11-27-2012, 10:30 AM
My daughter uses Paypal and the payment must be made prior to the reading. So far, she says no one balks at this set up and it works great for her.

Jay'S
02-01-2013, 02:19 PM
Hi All,
I love doing reading on skype, I also have a class on skype Tarot 101 and yes its great.
everbody payes through paypal. quick and easy

Ren

WardenofMagick
02-02-2013, 06:14 PM
I offer chat readings through skype. The set up I have is they order the reading through my site services link. I email them about setting up a time for the reading. The reading is done at the agreed time. Easy! I have not had anyone try to get a reading without paying me first.

Aeracura's LLC
03-09-2013, 11:02 AM
I need to get a cam and microphone. Those who are doing Skype, what types are you using? Any brands you prefer over others? Thanks so much!

Angel Noir
03-23-2013, 03:47 PM
I use Skype as well as one of many mediums to deliver Readings. I allow anyone to contact for free on skype, however I make it clear I do not do readings for free. I like the initial contact as it gives you some insight. After a few minutes of friendly chat , which eases both me and them, I then give instruction on how to pay via paypal for a private reading.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1