WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Contacting Customers

brookied18
11-14-2012, 01:34 AM
I've gotten a couple orders through my personal website from strangers. I'm just curious if its be strange or maybe even annoying if I sent these people catalogs and flyers in the mail. It shows their addresses on their orders but I'm not sure about using that information. I feel like when I buy stuff online then I start getting junk mail that its annoying to me so ill unsubscribe. I don't want to scare away customers but I also don't think these people have seen everything that Scentsy has to offer. I guess my question is, would you use the info in an order l contact a customer you've never met?

jessicaj
11-15-2012, 01:37 PM
A nice thank you note never hurt anyone in my opinion! :)

Home Biz in Pet Industry
11-15-2012, 01:46 PM
A nice thank you note never hurt anyone in my opinion! :)

agree, I always send a thank you, and a voucher for discount off next purchase for the customer and their friends :)

Scent N More
12-17-2012, 07:24 AM
Hi, brookied18
A nice Thank You note would work. But signing up for your newsletter would keep them informed. Maybe in your note mention about your Newsletter. Scentsy really got it right by creating them. Major help. Many success to you!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1