WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Chocolate Covered Cherries

LAscents
11-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Anyone tried making chocolate covered cherries with Velata? I've used it in many recipes and regularly make fudge using it but haven't tried cherries yet. I'm wondering how the extra syrup from the maraschino cherries will react to it. I know if you get liquid in it when you're fonduing it can cause it to seize up but we actually want it to solidify more with the cherries. Wonder if I should add some sweetened condensed milk like I do when making fudge.

I'm certainly willing to experiment just wondered if anyone played around with it yet. White chocolate and the cherries will look festive.

kainsley\
11-11-2012, 04:18 PM
I haven't done maraschino cherries with it, but we've dipped fresh cherries in it & everyone LOVED them.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1