WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Oh my Lands!

lorah
11-08-2012, 12:46 PM
I was going to PM Gina but thought that I would post here so that everyone could see my opinion of the product. Gina was kind enough to send me samples, catalog and biz info. I have to tell you, I am in LOVE! I used the facial samples she sent and it didn't burn my skin, it feels amazing, soft and the fragrance is fantastic! After just one use, I can't tell you how impressed I am with the product. Way to go NYR Organic! Fabulous product! I can only imagine how great my skin would be if I used it regularly!

Mrs. Green Jeans
11-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Hi Lorah, That is so great to hear that you are in LOVE with our products! You are our first impartial reviewer here so THANK YOU so much for the sincere compliments on how soft your skin feels and how you enjoyed the NYR fragrance, with no sensitivity! Yes.... imagine how great your skin would be if you used NYR regularly... Maybe Gina can hook you up? :)

DiaperMommy
11-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Hi Lora-

I am so happy you love the products! I love being part of NYR Organic. The products and company are both awesome:) Thank you so much for sharing your opinion!!!

udesignit
11-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Thank you for your post Lorah! I am happy that you are enjoying the products. :)

lorah
11-09-2012, 06:27 AM
I just think good news need to be shared! Even this morning, my skin feels awesome and I can still smell a hint of the fabulous fragrance. I have tried ALOT of different lines and they all burned and made my face red. Even ones I had used for years with out a problem. And some of them just smell bad. I tried one that the orange fragrance was so strong it made my eyes water. I really dislike orange or citrus-y smells.

Mrs. Green Jeans
11-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Let me guess, you tried the NYR Organic beauty sleep concentrate?

lorah
11-14-2012, 09:36 AM
I tried the Frankincense. I am still loving it. I can't get enough of the fragrance. It truly is by far the best I have tried to date.

udesignit
11-14-2012, 08:53 PM
I do love the scent of frankincense as well- pearls of the desert indeed! I did not know much about Frankincense and never used it before joining NYR.

Mrs. Green Jeans
11-15-2012, 09:27 PM
I, too, really love the light, clean scent of our frankincense collection and am addicted to the frankincense hydrating cream. Isn't it cool that our frankincense is wild harvested from Somalia?

ChooseOrganic
11-16-2012, 06:55 AM
The Frankincense Hydrating Cream is my absolute favorite! Keeps my skin so balanced and no longer oily late in the day like is used to be.

Mrs. Green Jeans
11-16-2012, 03:11 PM
The NYR Organic Frankincense collection isn't just for our female customers, my male customers love the frankincense collection, too, and have reported incredible results. One of my best customers is a man who tried a sample because he had really bad eczema. No more, it is completely under control now :)

mrohlfs
11-16-2012, 06:41 PM
Id love some samples, please! Thank you!

DiaperMommy
11-16-2012, 06:47 PM
I will send you a pm mrohlfs to find out more information on what you are looking for.

Mrs. Green Jeans
11-17-2012, 08:56 PM
What exactly does "Oh my lands" mean??:confused: I love the sound of it. Oh my lands! I think I am going to start that saying once I confirm the meaning.

ChooseOrganic
11-23-2012, 05:19 AM
Bummed our Frankincense Gift Set is already sold out. Good thing I have 2 in stock. Love the stuff!

Mrs. Green Jeans
11-23-2012, 07:59 AM
I know it, ChooseOrganic, I couldn't believe the Frankincense gift sets sold out in the first 24 hours! I read that they would be back in stock on December 20th, so you can always let your customers know. We still have others including the Geranium and Orange, English Lavender, and last month I won the Petitgrain and Lemon organic body collection so I tried that one, and it smells sooo good (blended with mandarin and lemon essential oils) and keeps my skin nice and soft. My family loves using the Petitgrain and Lemon shower gel to wake up in the morning. So, if you need to recommend another gift set in place of the Frankincense, I would try that one :)

udesignit
11-24-2012, 05:19 PM
Re Meaning of OH MY Lands

Oh my lands! is Old school Southern in origin, short for "oh my Atlantic Ocean." Expression of surprise, awe. from website ChaCha!

I love sayings as well.

With respect to the gift set, I ordered several for a boutique I am doing next week. It is such an incredible deal that I wanted to have sets for cash and carry.

Mrs. Green Jeans
11-24-2012, 07:35 PM
I will need to practice my Southern accent if I am to use the phrase convincingly! Love it! Thank you, Stella, for deciphering the meaning. Hope your boutique goes well. Get ready for Cyber Monday next and the free mini Wild Rose Body Elixer product giveaway with any purchase. Have you found a way to promote this special?

amcawdery
01-23-2013, 10:11 AM
Am I able to order samples? How do I get some? I am looking at Anti-aging=D

Mrs. Green Jeans
01-23-2013, 10:23 AM
Hi amcawdery, Yes, you can request samples. Our products also come with a money back guarantee and our award-winning Frankincense collection is amazing for anti-aging. I will PM you details :)

lorah
01-23-2013, 10:24 AM
I heard one of my friends use that phrase years ago and it kind of stuck. I use it for Oh my Goodness or something similar. Although I was born and raised in California, my "roots" are in the South.

Mrs. Green Jeans
01-23-2013, 10:29 AM
It is so Scarlett O'Hara! :)

HomeBizHope
03-04-2013, 12:12 PM
Oh, I see that others here have tried samples and I would love to try some also! Please let me know how to get my hands on some of them!!

Thanks,
Lori in NY
:D

lorah
03-04-2013, 12:22 PM
Be careful! LOL You will become hooked!

Mrs. Green Jeans
03-06-2013, 06:42 AM
Lorah, I hereby officially proclaim you are now President of our Fan Club!! We don't even pay you to say nice things :)

DebraFerrie
03-06-2013, 07:11 AM
Oh, I see that others here have tried samples and I would love to try some also! Please let me know how to get my hands on some of them!!

Thanks,
Lori in NY
:D

You'll get yours soon! I'm sure you'll love them Lori!

cabimom
03-06-2013, 10:26 AM
I just tried samples too from Stella (thank you!) I am super impressed and the fragrances are addicting! I tried the Beauty Sleep last night and seriously the scent put me right to sleep and my face feels amazing!

Now, there are so many things I want to get. I am really interested in the make up too and well, just about everything in the catalog!! Do some people join for the discount on their products or is that frowned upon? I am not even sure how your discount structure works!

Any opinions? Stella, what do you think?

Mrs. Green Jeans
03-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Yes, many "consultants" join to get our discount and freebies. That is not frowned upon at all. Our price point is already reasonable and you can't beat an additional 25% off or more. Stella is awesome and will take good care of you!

lorah
03-06-2013, 10:31 AM
Lorah, I hereby officially proclaim you are now President of our Fan Club!! We don't even pay you to say nice things :)

ROFLOL! Thank you, thank you <takes a bow!> LOL Seriously, the stuff is that good!

DebraFerrie
03-06-2013, 10:54 AM
yes, it is that good!
I am HOOKED already!
Fits right into my lifestyle of cutting out chemicals as much as possible and eating healthy organic real foods.

I LOVE the mission and philosophy of NYR also:

"We're passionate about transforming people's lives, educating and empowering them on how to live more healthily through the power of nature.
Our Mission-To improve the quality of people's lives by sharing our expertise and encouraging a more natural, holistic way of health, beauty, and well-being."

I think that says it all!!! Great natural products are part of a lifestyle of wellness :-)

cabimom
03-06-2013, 04:29 PM
Yes, many "consultants" join to get our discount and freebies. That is not frowned upon at all. Our price point is already reasonable and you can't beat an additional 25% off or more. Stella is awesome and will take good care of you!

Thank you!