WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : It's Here!!

AprioriCandy
11-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Our new sensitive skin line is released today!!

PRODERMALIN!

Details to follow after this mornings training!

XO Candy

cindi8d
11-10-2012, 05:42 PM
This is so helpful. With over 100 million people in the US suffering from psoriasis, rosacea, ezcema, dermatitis and sensitive skin, we needed to provide a product that helps and heals!

Cindi

cindi8d
11-14-2012, 12:27 PM
I am so glad to have this!
Last night, I'm chatting with a gal who I asked me what I do, I let her know and she immediately started talking about how sensitive her skin is. It was so wonderful to be able to recommend something right away! Set sold and a new client whose life might be changed forever for the good.
I love what we get to do.
Making. Life. Beautiful.

cindi

AprioriCandy
11-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Way to go, Cindi!!!

I am blown away by the soothing effects of this new line!

I have had burning and itching eyelids, temples and neck from food allergies. Now that I am using Prodermalin on these areas the burning and itching is completely gone!!

Hooray!!
XO Candy

cindi8d
01-24-2013, 09:47 AM
And now we have our ProDermalin samples!

Cindi

AprioriCandy
01-24-2013, 05:49 PM
They are sweet - compact and priced just right!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1