WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Might be addicted!

Amber1002
11-04-2012, 06:15 PM
My hubby bought me a warmer and 3 scents for our anniversary last month and I just can't get enough! I'm already planning to order several more warmers.. for each room in the house! Ahh, I think I may be addicted to Scentsy. And how convenient that the rep he used is also an employee of his company-- might as well sign his check right on over to her! :p

kainsley\
11-04-2012, 07:24 PM
I always warn new customers that Scentsy is addictive! Glad you're enjoying yours. Sounds like you'd make a great consultant! ;)

CinnaShoppe
11-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Oh yes, it is very addictive!! I had known about Scentsy for over a year when I finally ordered a couple warmers and bars from my friends party... Less than a week later I signed on to support my habit... A year later I have an awesome business and team! Another one bites the flame!! ;-)

Amber1002
11-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Thanks ladies! But if I joined every home-based business I supported, I'd be a rep for them all! :p I do love the products though-- my rep just gained herself one loyal customer! :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1