WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ilovemyjewelry
11-03-2012, 08:06 AM
I'm looking for an Avon rep that is in campaign 25 or 26. If you are in either of those campaigns please pm me with your website. I am starting to do holiday shopping and I already know what is in the 23 and 24 campaigns and already bought what I needed out of those 2. Even if you are getting ready to start either 27 or 28 that is fine too since anything I purchase is for christmas. I would really appreciate it :)

kcarpenter
11-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Everyone is selling from Campaign 24 right now (or the higher RPS codes are finishing up Campaign 23... and about to start Campaign 24 very soon) with the exception of "trendsetters" (they should be in Campaign 26 right now, I believe), but most reps aren't trendsetters. Maybe you'll luck out, and one of the reps who are active on this board is a trendsetter. :)

*In*2*Win*
11-03-2012, 09:02 AM
Stacey
Which items specifically are you looking for?
Send me a PM

Bonnie
:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

SAHMof2
11-03-2012, 10:39 AM
I am a trendsetter and I am in Campaign 26 about to start Campaign 1. However, you can try to order on my website but not being in an area that is a trendsitter you probably will only be able to order out of the national campaigns. If you need help with ordering out of them campaigns I will be happy to help you. I sent you a PM.

Nyesha
11-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi ilovemyjewelry, thanks so much for letting us know that you like Avon for the Holidays and for supporting us Avon Representatives here at wahm.com by posting your request. I guess you have already been helped with what you are looking for by one of the previous responders so.. Enjoy the season and all your Holiday shopping. Cheers!

Trece Terry
11-28-2012, 09:12 PM
I am currently in Campaign 25. I will PM you the website. I hope everything is well and thank you for shopping Avon. I will follow up with an email to see if everything came in and if you have any questions.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1