WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Light bulbs

cabimom
11-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Are the light bulbs replaceable, mine came broken in my Turkey. I have a message into my rep but I thought I'd ask here too. thanks!

kainsley\
11-01-2012, 06:52 PM
Yes they will send you a replacement. If you don't hear from your rep, call support at 877-855-0617 and they will help you.

LAscents
11-01-2012, 07:17 PM
You can also find them at most Home Depot, Lowes, Ace, and I've also seen them at Walmart if you want to pick one up so you can use your warmer while you're waiting for a replacement. Just make sure it's a 25 watt bulb with the small candelabra base.

cabimom
11-02-2012, 09:44 AM
Thanks so much ladies! My rep is on it for me. I will check out the stores though for replacements too, that is great info to have since I own 3 warmers now! Thanks again!:)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1