WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LynnAndreske
10-29-2012, 06:00 AM
I wanted to check here with other TS consultants to see what you are thinking about our latest offerings.

Are you all loving the new brochure and the new Holiday Gift Idea link TS has put out for our clients and friends to browse our gift sets? How about the new mini-invite/booklets... I really love those myself.

I'm seeing great results and very positive feedback from sharing these on my FB page.

My top set so far is the soup, bread and Nana cake....they really like the idea of a full meal.
And second is the bread and Trio of Dips, a bit lower price point and a great gift.

Are you all hosting your own Holiday Open Houses this year or opting to group with other home based businesses at one location for a variety shopping experience for guests?

Wishes for a great Holiday Selling Season.

starbirdy66
11-01-2012, 07:50 AM
I didn't see the brochure. I accidentally stumbled on the October Turkey burner special online and ordered from my friend in time. She showed me the Christmas lights burner that is the November special. I love that too. Advertise the monthly specials in the Promote Your Business forums in the party plan area. There is a thread for candles there and people will love to see the images.

Pamela Meyer Deacon
12-08-2012, 11:11 AM
I love your products!! Unfortunately the gal I knew who sold them isn't doing it anymore. I'd love to get a catalog sent of find someone else who sells.

LynnAndreske
12-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Pamela, I will be happy to send you one. Will PM you for your address.
Thank you for asking!

Also, Please feel free to Friend me on FB.... lots of great recipes there posted!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1