WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hostess Forms, games, team forms

EPrice
10-25-2012, 07:18 PM
Hello! I will be a new Scentsy consultant on October 29th and I am trying to get organized. I am looking for some forms to include in my hostess packets, team member packets and any other forms to help me stay organized. Does anyone have any suggestions? I know that when I become official there will be forms on the work station but... I am a planner and would like to get some things in order before my launch party. Thanks for any help!

Liz

christyvw2004
10-25-2012, 09:51 PM
I think you will be very pleased with what comes in your kit. If you are planning ahead you may want to put together a list of 100 people you know to invite to your Launch party. Then when you sign up be sure to check out our resource tab and also the training tab....and be sure to sign up for the training seminar on tues... Hoping you much success.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1