WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : 3 Lovin' 3 Me Some J.R. WATKINS!

DiEm78
10-23-2012, 02:21 PM
First off, what an amazing, trustworthy, AFFORDABLE, well-established, YUMMY product assortment! Secondly, the startup fee is SO very reasonable and there are no quotas (I was very cautious about this!).. Thirdly, the compensation, bonuses, perks and promotions are some of the best I've seen for an at-home biz!!

**It's nice to find an assortment of products that has something to offer for just about anyone at any time. LOVIN' ME SOME J.R. WATKINS NATURALS!!**

Who is with me?!

bianca5454
10-24-2012, 02:07 PM
DiEm,
So glad to hear you are lovin' it!

Welcome to the Watkins family! :D

DiEm78
10-26-2012, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Bianca. I've done a few other at-home businesses in the past. In fact, I'm still a promoter for another one, aside from Watkins. But I really enjoy the Watkins Naturals product line and assortment. The logo is easily recognizable by the public, because they've been around since the 1800's!! <3 it!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1