WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

delovelies
10-19-2012, 02:13 AM
I just read on a blog a theory as to why some of the home decor party plans have closed and while it is a great theory for enticing people to choose a consumable direct sales business as opposed to another type of direct sales business I don't think it has much to do with the recent home decor closures.

If the recent closures in home decor businesses are due to the fact that they didn't have consumable product (and by the way Biltmore Inspirations did have consumable food products) then shouldn't we see numerous closures in all the other companies that don't have consumables? Jewelry is not consumable and I haven't seen a lot of closures there, Miche the purse company is doing well and Grace Adele has both jewelry and purses and they seem to be flourishing. I think we will always want to surround ourselves with lovely things. Jewelry and purses to adorn our bodies and decorative accessories to beautify our homes and make them a place of refuge. I don't believe "Home Sweet Home" is dead in the party plan venue. Just my opinion.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1