WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Mmmm Mmmm New product!!

bianca5454
10-18-2012, 02:58 PM
Early arrival just in time for the holidays; share the news with your customers.

Apricot & Pequi Oil Body Butter

http://www.watkinsonline.com/images/bulletins/20561_2.jpg
Achieve ultra-nourishing, long-lasting moisture with our NEW natural body butter!

Drench your skin with the rich moisturizing properties of Apricot & Pequi Oil Body Butter. Apricot kernel oil and anti-oxidant rich pequi oil work to protect, soothe and smooth skin. Extracted from the seeds of pequi fruit that grow abundantly in Brazil, pequi oil is rich in a unique combination of essential fatty acids and vitamins A and E. The perfect solution for dry skin during winter time, or any time!

96.9% natural
Brazilian grown pequi oil has been used for centuries to provide deep, long-lasting skin moisture
Natural shea and cocoa butters moisturize
Unique formula combines natural oils, essential fatty acids and vitamins A and E
20561 (8 oz/170 g) $11.99 USD
This new body butter will make a great gift for the holidays for the teacher, babysitter, mom, sister, daughter, and even as a stocking stuffer. Order TODAY! Make sure your customers know about this fabulous new product! It's available NOW, but will not appear in a flyer until December.
US Only

suse
10-18-2012, 07:30 PM
I love the fruity scents Watkins has (mango, citrus, grapefruit), I can't wait to try this one out!

bianca5454
10-19-2012, 02:21 AM
Me too! It's going on my next order! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1