WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Bling1
10-18-2012, 06:18 AM
My girlfriend had asked to borrow my pumpkin warmer to use in her office, and I forgot to get it ready for her last night. Well, in my haste this morning, I discovered that it still had wax in there. I panicked, and turned it on hoping that I could "melt" it before I had to leave for work/drop my daughter off. I was running around getting ready, and it finally dawned on me, that I did not need to melt the wax. I used a plastic knife to "pop" the wax out, and quickly wiped it with a paper towel and boxed it up. Ok, I said all this to say, that all wax bars are not equal. Scentsy wax is soft, and makes it real easy to change scents. Others I have found to be hard, and you have to melt them to a liquid to change, or pop in the freezer. She was quite happy when I dropped it off at my daughter's school this morning.

mommy2005
10-18-2012, 08:01 AM
I know! Scentsy wax is so easy to change out. I've found customers who do it all different ways, too! Some people like to pop it out and others like to pour it out. It's completely up to you! Plus, if you get tired of a scent, you can change it in a flash!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1