WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Layers...

imamomagain
10-17-2012, 07:17 PM
What is your favorite Layers fragrance? I am in love with Sunkissed Citrus! Believe it or not, in the 4+ years I've been with Scentsy, I've never warmed it! But I am loving it in Layers! So much that I ordered it in the Ultimate Layers package. I loved Quiver when it came out but now I'm all about Sunkissed Citrus!
And I do love Vanilla Suede and Lucky in Love also...

kainsley\
10-17-2012, 07:33 PM
I honestly love them all & was so excited when they came out with so many new scents in the new catalog. I worked at B&BW during college & literally had every scent they carried. I'm now doing the same thing with Layers. I'm addicted for sure! I absolutely CANNOT not use it in laundry. I ran out & washed a load without it & decided that would never happen again. It's a staple in my laundry room!

imamomagain
10-17-2012, 08:07 PM
Oh I hear ya!! I have most of them now and have stocked up on enough laundry products to keep my clothes smelling yummy for a couple months! :D I can't go without it either!

MeltMyScent
10-17-2012, 08:14 PM
I have lots of favorites! I love Quiver for Washer Whiffs, French Lavender for bath tablets, Luna for hand lotion, and I love pretty much all of the hand soap. I have a huge stash of hand soap under my bathroom sink!

SassyCassie
10-18-2012, 02:10 AM
I've never warmed Sunkissed Citrus either lol! I love the scent though, and my SKC dryer discs are coming in my next order. I love my Quiver but I am excited to try something new.

I love the layers products! I was surprised with the White Tea & Cactus hand soap, I wasn't sure if I would like it but it is AWESOME

apopkin
10-24-2012, 07:40 AM
I love sunkissed citrus too. I haven't used the laundry products yet, but wondering... Is it too much to use washer whiffs in one scent and bodywash or lotion in another scent?

LAscents
10-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Sugar Cookie! All the scent but none of the calories :-)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1