WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Any Non Cam/Phone Sites?

WorkPixie
10-17-2012, 01:16 AM
Hello,

I was wondering if there were any psychic reading/Tarot reading sites that do not require you to use a webcam or talk on the phone? I prefer to just use typing chat only. Help?

cristina
10-17-2012, 08:20 AM
the only ones I know of are KEEN and Liveperson...you can also try Starzpsychics.com

WorkPixie
10-17-2012, 11:33 AM
Okay, thank you :)

cristina
10-17-2012, 04:08 PM
Starzpsychics.com pays $1. per minute and offers chat. It think she'll be offering email readings soon :)

shannynl
10-24-2012, 11:28 PM
Bitwine.com is one that allows chat only. I can't use it right now because I don't have a windows based PC, but if you do, it's a good one.

WAHMBrenda
10-25-2012, 06:48 AM
I wish there was 1 that allowed email only redings...

mharkey
10-26-2012, 11:43 AM
How often do they pay and do they use paypal?

shannynl
10-27-2012, 11:41 PM

If you were asking about Bitwine, they use Paypal and the clients pay you immediately. That's the cool part. : ) It's a little more exposure to your biz info, but the trade off is immediate payment.

shellybelly
11-01-2012, 08:59 AM
Starzpsychics.com pays $1. per minute and offers chat. It think she'll be offering email readings soon :)
Just sent in my app... Ihave done chat readings before and enjoyed them... we will see what happens.

shellybelly
11-15-2012, 09:57 AM
I am a Starz Psychic but I have logged in a few times for a few hours and have not had any readings. Not giving up but disappointed. she is advertising to bring in more so we will see.

cristina
11-15-2012, 10:22 AM
I am a Starz Psychic but I have logged in a few times for a few hours and have not had any readings. Not giving up but disappointed. she is advertising to bring in more so we will see.

Hang in there. I know starzpsychics is slow now, but spoke to her today and she'll be launching a strong ad campaign soon to include Print and radio. those of us who have come on board early will benefit from that. she's also adding phone very soon, but it will be optional.

OOnaOwl
11-15-2012, 02:14 PM
I am on Starz & have had a few clients there so far. I love the energy there, and looking forward to increased client traffic when more advertising launches. One feature there I really like is the paid block of time for readings. Also the blue screen in the chat room is a such a soothing colour!

WardenofMagick
12-04-2012, 12:13 AM

Liveperson pays out once a month for the previous month (usually around the 5th or so of the following month) if you have met the minimum for the previous month (set at $50 USD by default). I do not work for keen so I do not know the information for that site. Starz pays out though no minimum is set. The lady who runs it pays out at $20. Both sites use paypal though. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1