WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

writepro
10-17-2012, 12:19 AM
I'm trying to figure out what I need in terms of technical specs to get my photos accepted in micro stock photo places.

And I don't understand what RAW means either.

Does anyone know, or could you point me to a resource that is suitable for people who don't really know the technical stuff too well, but that also give really helpful advice about stock photo places?

Thanks.

AndrewW
10-17-2012, 02:13 AM
I'm trying to figure out what I need in terms of technical specs to get my photos accepted in micro stock photo places.

And I don't understand what RAW means either.

Does anyone know, or could you point me to a resource that is suitable for people who don't really know the technical stuff too well, but that also give really helpful advice about stock photo places?

Thanks.

RAW is a camera's native format. Not all cameras support this, DSLR's do and some of the more advanced compacts as well. This is as opposed to jpeg images, which use lossy compression and have the cameras adjustments applied to. RAW images don't use in camera processing.

Feel free to ask about whatever technical specs you are wanting to know more about.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1