WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lovemygirlies
10-15-2012, 04:14 PM
Go ahead and try EPX Body! Take the challenge to lose weight, work the biz or both! Just $39.95 gets you a 30 days supply of the product you choose with a 30 day money back guarantee. NO extra cost at all to take the challenge that pays everyone up to $10 for every pound they lose - NO extra cost for the business that includes everything you could ever want with more on the way.

Plus - Don't forget to check out our new product Daily Sea Veg!

Questions? Just ask me! ♥

Cherise just finished her challenge with a 25lb loss on the EPX Body 90 Day Challenge! Jesse just finished his challenge with a 50lb loss in 90 days and we have more people on my team sending in their end weigh and after pictures as I type this! Cherise will be getting $100 check and Jesse $500 just for the weight they lost with EPX. Now that's motivation!

You can do it - I can help! ♥ Christine

=> Let me introduce myself. My name is Christine, I am a happily married mother of 2 beautiful girls who are 20 and 7. I routinely volunteer for the school and have been actively involved in helping with animal rescue on and off for the past 7 years and we currently have both rescued dogs and rescued horses here. I have been successfully working form home since my youngest daughter was born. I work with EPX Body and really love what I do. I love the products and find the business to be extremely easy. I have a large team of people with EPX that is growing daily. I work with them each day one on one and in our Facebook group to help them reach their goals in EPX. Many of us have become good friends though EPX and we really have a lot of fun together! ♥

EPX Body Main Site - Company, Products, Challenge & More:

EPXBody.com - Weight Loss Solution (http://www.epxbody.com/cmikulski)

EPX Body Video Overview Tour & Free $1000 Drawing Entry Just For Taking A Look:

GetEPX Guaranteed Income Marketing System (http://www.getepx.com/cmikulski)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1