WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking for a sponser!!

anikac
10-14-2012, 07:56 PM
I am looking for someone to go under that is knowledgable of the product and how to sell it....Someone who is willing to give me tips and hints on what their own experiences have been selling this product. The sponsers in my area have not even contacted me back and I need help!!

I'm so excited to start selling!!

SassyCassie
10-14-2012, 08:02 PM
sent you a pm :)

kainsley\
10-14-2012, 08:27 PM
Everyone here is very knowledgeable & willing to help. I suggest talking to several people & choose someone you click well with. Good luck with your decision!

Amandis95
10-15-2012, 04:33 AM
Where are you located? You don't have to pick someone close, but sometimes it helps to have a team around you in case you need something quick you can reach out to your local team and ask.
Other than that, you can choose anyone!

CinnaShoppe
10-15-2012, 09:01 AM
Hi there :) I sent you a pm. Hope to hear from you soon! Picking the right sponsor is very important as you will grow with your team :)

DebbieParkin
11-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Regardless of who you sign up under there are a lot of places to get information and help. Scentsy has a forum just for consultants and it has a lot of good people and good info on it. If you sign up make sure to check that out.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1