WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Returning a starter kit?

mare0528
10-12-2012, 06:53 PM
I've decided that Mary Kay isn't the right company for me. Am I able to return my starter kit? I just received it last week.

cabimom
10-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Yes, you are allowed to return it, but you will be responsible for the shipping. I'm not sure if they give you a full refund or if they keep 10% on a starter kit, I know they keep 10% on inventory. Hopefully, your recruiter won't be weird about it and will help you with the rules on the return.

LuvEmMakeupMlms
10-13-2012, 06:58 AM
I think that if you return it within a certain time period say 90 days, unopened, you get 100% back. You are responsible for shipping.

I would recommend that you get it weighed with proof if this.

don't quote me I am going from memory of something I read. I think the DSA makes their members do this.

Best thing, call corporate at MK.

Bobbi Anna
10-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Mare, what made you change your mind about MK? Just curious.

Jolly
10-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Mare, what made you change your mind about MK? Just curious.

she decided it was not right for her....stated that in her OP...

Lazy Gardens
10-21-2012, 02:20 PM
I've decided that Mary Kay isn't the right company for me. Am I able to return my starter kit? I just received it last week.

Pink Truth | Returning Your Starter Kit (http://www.pinktruth.com/returning-mary-kay-inventory/returning-your-starter-kit/) has the information.

As long as the products are unopened, you should get back 100% of the price. You pay shipping, but it's better than losing the $100 you spent.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1