WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Texaswahm1
10-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Hi All!

Recently divorced, after 13 years as a Stay at Home Mom/wife. Looking to join an Established Company with Low Start-up, no quotas & at least 25% commission. I'm busy job searching & would like to earn extra money on a part-time basis. I appreciate your time.

Thanks!
Tricia

thepartylady
10-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Pampered Chef is celebrating it's 32 anniversary this month! Definitely an established company and we are not going anywhere!!!!! Our kits are $80 or $159 and if you sign in the month of October and qualify in your first month, you will get a 50% rebate back on your kit cost! With the holiday season quickly approaching, now is a fabulous time to get started with a fabulous company!

If you have any questions, please private message me!

Freedom4Me2008
10-13-2012, 06:22 AM
Hi there! Have you considered Thirty-One gifts? The starter kit is just $99 and truly has everything you need to party the next day! We will be celebrating our 10th year next summer, it's a solid company with room to grow. What I love about Thirty-One is the mass appeal - 8 to 80 LOL! AND the parties are easy.

Let me know if you have any questions - I would be happy to answer! Best of luck to you finding a company that fits you!

Kim

Mrs. Green Jeans
10-14-2012, 02:15 PM
Hi Tricia, This forum is a great place to start researching an established company to join. What are your interests? Maybe you can start there and begin to narrow the search. NYR Organic meets all of your basic requirements with a 33-year old history, low start-up and free website, no quotas at the consultant level, and at least 25% commission. Maybe you can attend some local vendor events to look for businesses that spark an interest?

Texaswahm1
10-15-2012, 08:29 AM
Commission base? Quotas? $250 every 4 mos for Tupperware. 31 Gifts? Cost of websites? And Online Advertising?

Thanks,
Tricia

ilovemyjewelry
10-15-2012, 09:07 AM
Hi Tricia I am with several companies. Some have already mentioned Tupperware and yes with Tupperware you have to sell $250 every month but it is rolling months so if for some reason you do not make the $250 one month you are ok. I am also with Usborne Books and More, AllieCat Jewelry and K&K Designs. The start up for Usborne Books right now is you can get the mini kit for $69 or the bigger kit for $129 there are no quotas and the website if free for 6 months then 9.95 after that. To join AllieCat jewelry right is $99.00 there are no quotas and the website is free for 3 months then $7.95 after that and K&K Designs is only $29.99 but that is for a limited time and if start after the special is over the start up will be $99.00 I just started with them but I think the website is free for a month then $9.95 after that and there are no quotas and all three of them offer 25% commission or more depending on your sales. If you would like more information or have any questions you are more than welcome to message me on here or email me at [email protected]

momofcbhs
10-15-2012, 10:58 AM
Messaged you some 31 info.

rep4ch
10-16-2012, 09:58 AM
Hi All!

Recently divorced, after 13 years as a Stay at Home Mom/wife. Looking to join an Established Company with Low Start-up, no quotas & at least 25% commission. I'm busy job searching & would like to earn extra money on a part-time basis. I appreciate your time.

Thanks!
Tricia

Tricia,

Celebrating Home could be the right fit for you!
30% commission, low start up options...
I will pm you some info!

jblawg
12-26-2012, 04:37 AM
Hi All!

Thanks!
Tricia
Hi Tricia,
im an importer and exporter of consumer electronics, pcs, laptops, tablets, Alternative and Free energy Products. I deal in south east asia markets mainly such as singapore, malaysia, indonesia and thailand. Im looking to expand in usa and european markets. I do appreciate any interested parties to contact me. All our products comes with warrenty, guarantees, licenses and patents

carahayden
01-03-2013, 05:28 AM
What about Tastefully Simple?? We have the broadest client base.....EVERYONE EATS!!! :) Our commission is 30% INSTANT!! No waiting for a check from corporate....you get paid the night of the party!! I would love to give you more info if you haven't found what you are looking for.

Cara Hayden
Team Mentor/Tastefully Simple

SimplySaidmumof3
01-12-2013, 10:42 PM
I love Simply Said because it brings Joy and Inspiration. We are a established company that is not saturated. Our products can be sold thru home party or at businesses.
You make 25% Commission
PLUS
5% Bonus on your sales in a special account for ALL your business supplies including catalogs, order forms etc...
Your first 90 days you can earn $100's in FREE product to spend on what YOU want not a pre-determined one size fit's all for everyone!
Plus right now we have amazing incentives and trips to earn.

Simply Said is way more than Vinyl designs. We are inspiration everyday!!!
I would love to chat with you!

heatwave
02-09-2013, 11:03 AM
Watkins has something for everyone - guys and girls, the chef and the green products afficionado.

3 lines of products:
Natural Gourmet
Home Care
Personal Care

Our team is the largest in the company and has been around over 22 years!

And our company has been around over 140 years. Yes - i'm serious!

We don't push you into a wall when it comes to how you want to work the business. You can work it in a variety of ways:

home parties
catalog selling
flea markets
online recruiting
offline recruiting
online website retailing

This is a great business with the BEST products out there. Products that every household needs every month. Please check it out!

Charles and Gerri Orlik

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1