WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Promos to join

Daydaes
10-10-2012, 09:51 PM
I know some companies have incentives to join or membership fees for half - does Watkins do this? I've been on the fence about Watkins, I have requested info in the past but did nothing with it but I keep coming back here:) I'd like to do this business online mostly - is that possible? Now that baking season is here, should try out the spices and vanilla! Thanks!

BurningBelief
10-11-2012, 03:25 AM
Hi there,

Watkins has an already low start up of $39.95 to join. :) This makes it so doable for virtually anyone to get started. The incentives are that we have no minimums, no quotas to meet, you get 25% off when you shop yourself and 25% commissions when you retail, not to mention bonuses when you sponsor others. These are the things that attracted me to Watkins plus the wonderful line of products we have.

You can definitely do this online, that is what I am doing. It will take more time to get established but it can be done. :)

Glad to have you here! We hope you join us!

bianca5454
10-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Hi Day,
Good luck with whatever you choose. :)

What I love about Watkins (one of many things), is that they offer a 100% money back guarantee no matter what. There are no min quotas nor requirements, just order what you want when you want it. Many folks join just for the personal discount giving them savings they would normally not have - can't beat that in this economy!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1