WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : closeout items--charity warmers

tabitha4
10-10-2012, 12:31 PM
I am a consultant. I just had a question. If someone was to buy the charity warmers in closeout does a certain percentage still go to the cause? Thanks

Amber Rose
10-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Yes - that is why the charity warmers are never discounted even when they are in closeout :)

tabitha4
10-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Thank you.. That is what I thought. Just wanted to make sure before I told my customer.

[QUOTE=Amber Rose;3035226]Yes - that is why the charity warmers are never discounted even when they are in closeout :)[/QUOT

april :)
10-10-2012, 10:25 PM
charity items like the autism warmer and mc donald house buddy are in the closeout section because the are no longer in the catalogue not because they are discounted. they will remain there until they are out of stock or sold out.

Amber Rose
10-11-2012, 07:13 AM
No problem :) I'm glad I could help you out! <3

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1