WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Psychicleo31
10-10-2012, 12:32 AM
Hello Everyone,

New to the board but not new to this industry. I'm wondering about a company called Looking Beyond. I've contacted and been contacted by the owner, Susan who seems sweet but I just want to make sure as I still have some doubts about it. Has anyone here worked for them/her? and if so what is she/ the company like?

Thanks,

Leo :)

DougC
10-10-2012, 08:43 AM
While I have not worked for the company, I would like to share some observations. The website is dated for sure, they do not even have photos of the psychics posted and that is bad. It could be a 1 person operation with 12 aliases, who knows. The terms & conditions page of their site is, to be nice, very, very weak. Nothing is explained for those wanting to work there. At least the owner did not hide the true ownership of the domain name, 1 thing in their favor. I would proceed most cautiously on this one, there are red flags and more than just a couple.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1