WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Wish Me Luck!!

SpiritualWAHM
10-05-2012, 05:51 PM
I need some luck!! Tomorrow I am hosting my first Aura & Spirit Readings event. I partnered up with a friend who does aura readings and we are putting on our first Event tomorrow. To get our businesses going, we are doing our first one at my parents house, then we will start booking other event parties (I plan on booking private readings as well). I am a bit nervous because we have SO many people coming, there wont be enough time to give them all readings...but I think this is a good way for us to get people to book their own events or private readings with me. We are doing this from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m. I am offering 20 minute readings for $20 and Pam is offering her aura readings & photograph for $20. I am getting super excited!!!! :D

OOnaOwl
10-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Good Luck! May you have much success & many happy clients!

SpiritualWAHM
10-05-2012, 09:24 PM
THANK YOU! I am still super excited...hope I sleep tonight. lol I quit my job a month ago to follow my passion, so I know it will work out. Failure isn't an option. ;)

mharkey
10-26-2012, 12:46 PM
How did you do?

SpiritualWAHM
10-31-2012, 11:17 AM
It was amazing & chaotic. lol Since it was my first "event party" it was a huge learning experience. As far as the readings I gave, EXCELLENT!! Every person I read was bawling and validated everything I told them. I was able to describe what their loved one looked like, their personality, how they died and what they told me. It made me feel so good to bring some peace to those people. :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1