WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Scentsy!!

mommy2005
10-05-2012, 08:00 AM
I just wanted to say, I'm so glad to be a Scentsy consultant! With all of the changes going on in direct sales, I'm proud to be with a company who cares about their consultants and have a wonderful product. We are 8 years strong and not going anywhere!

cybermommy
10-10-2012, 10:43 AM
Ditto that!!
I have had the best year and half and so much more to come !

DebbieParkin
11-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Awesome company to work for! I earned a the trip last year for myself and my husband to the Dominican Republic. I have to say Scentsy treated us like Rock Stars there!!!! I don't think I would have ever planed a trip there, not on my radar, however now that I've been I can't wait until I can go back some day!

DebbieParkin
11-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Oh and I just logged into my workstation and have earned the next trip, well for me at least. I still have some work to do if I want to take my husband with me :)

DebbieParkin
11-07-2012, 08:30 PM
But lets face it, with the Scentsy family I would have a blast with or without him :p

kelmchel45
01-04-2013, 12:05 AM
How did you get a trip, just curious, plus I'm signing up soon!!!

kainsley\
01-04-2013, 06:16 AM
Scentsy runs regular incentives to earn trips, special products that we can't buy & even product credit. Who knows what they'll come up with next. This year's trip is based on sales, recruiting & personal & downline promotions & we get to pick from 6 different destinations! Can't wait!

Triciaromo1123
01-04-2013, 10:28 AM
I agree completely!!! I love this company:) I can't wait for spring sprint, this will be my first!

kelmchel45
01-04-2013, 10:45 AM
I'm very excited to get started, just wish it was February already!

Amber Rose
01-04-2013, 10:48 AM
Not only do I love this company, but my team is incredible and I'm lucky to have an amazing international team of Scentsy sisters and brothers! <3

snowinlove
01-04-2013, 11:10 AM
What are the changes in direct sales?

Amber Rose
01-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Super excited for my husband and I to go on the incentive trip this spring! We are totally hoping for Costa Rica! We haven't had a trip by ourselves EVER since our daughter was born - it'll be like a second honeymoon! Love the way Scentsy treats us!

Amber Rose
01-04-2013, 11:15 AM
snowinlove,

I've seen a very positive change in Direct Sales lately. With the "Made In America" movement, has also come the "Buy Small" movement. Many of my customers buy from me not only because our products and company truely are amazing, but because they are buying from a small business and they know that they are supporting my family! They aren't going to a brick-and-mortar store where the money is feeding a corporate giant - they know exactly where their money is being put to use :)

snowinlove
01-04-2013, 03:08 PM
OK I understand. Scentsy is made in America I am guessing? I like to support american small businesses too. Its great that many others are beginning to feel the same. I'm sure it helps direct sales alot.

Amber Rose
01-04-2013, 05:07 PM
Some of our products are made in the USA, but so I guess we could be part of the "Made in America" movement - but I see them as two different movements, with Scentsy being more a part of the "Buy Small" movement :-)

Our waxes are all made in Meridian, ID, USA; our layers products are made in the USA, Canada, and even in Germany. Our warmers, however, are not made in any of those locations.

It is a great time for Direct Sales! :-)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1