WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Helllooooo!!!!

Artist4Sale
10-03-2012, 08:45 AM
:D Thought I would pop on here since it's been a LOOOONG time! FB is pretty much taking up my time (business wise that is)

So!!! How is everyone's Fall Selling Season going so far??? I am IN LOVE with the Scent of the Month Mandarin Moon! LOVE LOVE LOVE!:)

And the new BOGO Buddy sale!!! AWESOMENESS!!!!

I am praying for ONCE I get close to/or earn an Incentive Trip. This is the first selling season where my Group has been this big and I am SUPER excited about the possibilities!

Stacey

kainsley\
10-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Hey beautiful! I've missed you here.

Artist4Sale
10-04-2012, 06:13 AM
AWwww :D Funny, before FB I was on here ALL the time! lol THEN honestly...I found Scentsy and I haven't had time to be on here as much HA!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1