WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My Country Gourmet Home Recipes

AngelaSam
10-01-2012, 01:50 PM
New England Clam Chowder

1 pkg CGH Creamy Potato Soup Mix
3 1/2 C Water
1/2 C Chopped Celery
1 10oz Can Whole Baby Clams and Juice
1/2 C Milk
2 Tbsp Butter

Place water, whole baby clams/juice, and chopped celery into sauce pan. Bring to boil. With a wire whisk, whisk in Creamy Potato Soup Mix. Reduce heat to simmer, add milk and butter. Simmer uncovered for 15 min. Stir occasionally. (add 1 -2 cups water or milk for thinner soup)

As a native New Englander, I've tasted many "chowdas" and this recipe rivals many of the best clam chowder restaurants on the shores of New England.

Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies

1 CGH Sugar Cookie Mix
2-1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

Follow direction on package for CGH Sugar Cookie Mix
Add pumpkin pie spice. Roll out and use a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter

Decorate with orange colored sugar or orange royal icing

Halloween Popcorn Mix

2 bags microwave popcorn, popped
2 Tbsp CGH Honey Vanilla Popcorn Seasoning
1 bag candy corn
Halloween colored sprinkles

Additional mix in ideas
Fall colored M&M's, raisins, nuts, small pretzels

Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl. Add candy corn, CGH Vanilla Popcorn Seasoning and sprinkles. Mix and Enjoy!

Can also place individual servings of mix in small Halloween treat baggies, cut small hole in the corner of your business card and thread through ribbon. Tie to baggies!

BrendaB
10-02-2012, 06:27 AM
Angela ~ Thanks for posting those recipes. I will definitely need to try them.

Brenda

nv93446
10-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Sounds delish! I will definitely try and post my results :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1