WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Need advice!!

NYScents
10-01-2012, 06:18 AM
I sold a order to a customer via my website. Now she texts me that she wishes she purchased a bar off of me~she lives out of state and she wants to know if I have any on hand. I do!! But how do I sell it to her with shipping, I know Scentsy website is $5.00 shipping.

Advice?

christyvw2004
10-01-2012, 06:53 AM
If you have the bar on hand I would just charge her the normal cost plus what ever it cost you to ship it to her. She can send you a check, paypal, etc. If she is a good friend or customer you may want to give her a deal (say no tax or shipping..entirely up to you).

NYScents
10-01-2012, 07:43 AM
If you have the bar on hand I would just charge her the normal cost plus what ever it cost you to ship it to her. She can send you a check, paypal, etc. If she is a good friend or customer you may want to give her a deal (say no tax or shipping..entirely up to you).

Thank you!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1