WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Most Popular Buddy?

mommy2005
09-29-2012, 09:31 AM
Hey there, Ladies!

I was just wondering, how the Scentsy Buddy sale is going fo everyone? I think it will be a great jumpstart to the holiday selling season!

I'm also going to stock up for shows and parties. Which ones do you sell the most of?

Thank you!
Becky

LAscents
09-29-2012, 10:20 AM
I don't have any particular one that is leading the pack over the others. I don't sell a ton of the Lion but the others are moving at a pretty even pace.

mommy2005
09-29-2012, 12:13 PM
I'm thinking Mollie the Monkey could be great because it is gender neutral and won't get dirty as easily. I just want to have plenty on hand for my holiday parties.

I'm also excited about getting more for my little one. My daughter loves them and they are perfect for Christmas gifts :) You can't beat FREE!

MeltMyScent
09-29-2012, 01:20 PM
Hey there, Ladies!

I was just wondering, how the Scentsy Buddy sale is going fo everyone? I think it will be a great jumpstart to the holiday selling season!

I'm also going to stock up for shows and parties. Which ones do you sell the most of?

Thank you!
Becky

So far Roarbert the lion has been my best seller. I ordered him for my son also, so cute! I just ordered Mollie for my daughter, she already has Ollie and loves him.

imamomagain
09-30-2012, 07:01 AM
Lenny the Lamb & Wellington the Duck are selling here!

mommy2005
09-30-2012, 07:04 PM
Thank you, Ladies! I appreciate your input!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1